Presentations & Workshops
Areyvut offers presentations to help educators and youth workers further incorporate the core Jewish values of chesed, tzedakah, and tikkum olam in their work. Sample presentation topics include:
- A Kindness a Day: 365 Ways to Make the World a Better Place
- Building Connections and Enhancing Commitment to Israel Through Chesed projects
- Celebrate Good Times: Making the World a Better Place During Jewish Holidays
- Transforming the School Community
Workshops include topics such as:
- All in a Day’s Work: easy and meaningful ways you can help others and how you can grow in the process
- Chesed Begins at Home
- 5 Kind Word: the power of words and the impact the words we use have on ourselves and others
We are also able to tailor presentations to the needs of your organization.
To find out more about Areyvut’s presentations and workshops and how they might benefit your organization, please contact Daniel Rothner at (201) 244-6702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.