35 Hubbard Drive
White Plains, NY 10605
Description of Organization:
Yes She Can provides a job skills development program for teen girls and young women with autism and related disabilities. Through coaching and support at Girl AGain boutique, trainees learn business skills, workplace social skills, and emotional regulation.
Girl AGain sells gently uses refurbished American Girl dolls and all their accessories.
Bnai Mitzvah Projects or Volunteer Opportunities offered by the organization for children ages 11 - 13:
1. peer social models: young women ages 17 and up can work side by side with our trainees
2. collection drive: collect used American Girl dolls and accessories
3. social media marketing: help to promote the store and the mission
4. fundraiser: help to raise funds for Yes She Can (eg host a meet and greet, organize an event, etc.)
5. merchandise preparation: we need help preparing our used merchandise for sale, repair dolls
Minimum Age to Volunteer:
Offer family volunteer opportunities?