May 22, 2020 - May 30, 2020, 12:01 am - 11:59 pm
Throughout this challenging time gratitude has been grounding us in our work to educate, engage, motivate and inspire daily. We’re grateful for the opportunity to serve and connect others, to show gratitude, appreciation and thanks for first responders and front line medical staff while supporting local businesses at this unprecedented challenging time.
That’s why Areyvut is proud to join more than 200 partners across the world for Days of Gratitude a global, week-long journey of giving thanks. It begins on May 22 and run through May 30, the end of Shavuot. Days of Gratitude will help us start our days with “Modeh Ani” by expressing gratitude for what we hold dear via a rotating daily menu of activities designed to help us and those around us share, express and experience gratitude. You can do these activities on your own, among family and friends, within communities and organizations and across the broader, global community.
Each day of the nine Days of Gratitude, we will ask ourselves a different question, which will help us define the object of our daily gratitude. We will focus on different types of people or things we are grateful for, and respectively, offer a daily variety of activities and ways to engage in gratitude and to express it.
For more information visit https://www.gratitudedays.com/ and tell them that Areyvut sent you. Check back as new activities will be uploaded daily!
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are feeling unified by a profound hope for where gratitude can lead us and our communities in the coming days and weeks.
We are so grateful to have you aboard, and we want to help you make the most of the nine Days of Gratitude.
Here are six suggestions for how you might consider using Days of Gratitude:
1. Once Days of Gratitude begins, assuming you register at https://www.gratitudedays.com/ you’ll receive a daily e-mail with that day’s gratitude-focused question and accompanying activities. Pick the activity that most resonates with you and share it with your family, friends, colleagues and community on social media and/or other ways.
2. If a daily gratitude question aligns with you, share the question and a link to gratitudedays.com and ask others to post their reactions to your social media platforms using #gratitude5780.
3. Daily, gratitudedays.com will feature a new short video of a renowned educator or leader illuminating the daily question with a teaching. Share these videos as a “daily teachable moment” and ask people to share their reflections.
4. Pick one of the daily activities as a way of grounding everyone in gratitude.
5. Use the daily gratitude question or any of the daily gratitude activities as part of a class, webinar or online gathering you may be attending or running.
6. If you share activities and videos, repost and highlight those who are sharing their acts of gratitude and reflections using #gratitude5780.
If you want Areyvut to partner with you and/or to help your iniatative, project or Areyvut please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with information and exactly what you are looking for.