Save all your pennies. When you have a considerable amount, donate them to a charitable organization.
“Run to do a light mitzvah because it will lead you to do a weighty mitzvah.” (Avot d’Rabbi Natan 2:2)
Areyvut understands that throughout the United States and abroad individuals have fallen on hard economic times. While this is a harsh reality that we all must cope with, we continue to believe that youcan make a difference.
10 Ways You Can Help Areyvut
10. Have your company or organization link to the Areyvut website. Read the kindness each day and share it with your friends, family and coworkers.
9. Help us with the cost of attending conferences by donating your frequent flyer miles to us.
8. Will you be in New Jersey on Jan. 1st? Join us at Areyvut’s Annual Uncle Moishy Concert! It’s a great chance to have fun with your children and raise needed funds for Areyvut. (Order your tickets before Dec. 15th when prices go up!)
7. Volunteer at our office. There is always work to be done and we could always use a helping hand.
6. Did you or someone you know attend an Areyvut sponsored program? Send us feedback.