8 Ways of Giving
Posted on November 30, 2014
At the end of the year, everyone is busy with cooking, shopping and so much more. But it’s also a time when we are extra generous with our time and our dollars.
Since 2002, Areyvut has engaged thousands in the core Jewish values of chesed, tzedakah and tikkun olam…and it’s all because of your support. During this season, we again ask that you consider supporting Areyvut and here are 8 simple ways you can do it:
- Make a donation.
- Visit us on Facebook. Like us and Share with your friends. Ask them to like us too!
- Make an in-kind donation of products.
- Promote us within your community via your school, synagogue or community.
- Participate or attend one of our programs.
- Help us identify awesome people with a passion for the core Jewish values of chesed, tzedakah and tikkun olam who can join our Board.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Host an event for Areyvut.