Posted on April 17, 2014
Below I’ve listed the 10 “Core Beliefs of the Delightfully Successful” posted in detail here, by successful Founder/CTO at HubSpot.
1. They believe they don’t have to wait to be “selected.” They can simply select themselves.
2. They believe being the first matters less than being the best.
3. They believe success seems predictable only in hindsight.
4. They believe personal success comes from service, not selfishness.
5. They believe in doing a few things no one else is willing to do.
6. They believe that the depth of their network is more important than the breadth
7. They believe ideas are important… but execution is everything.
8. They believe leadership is earned, not given.
9. They believe in paying it forward.
10. They believe they will make their own history.