Why Areyvut Matters
Posted on December 29, 2013
If you are like me you are inundated with end of the year requests. Areyvut- like all non-profits- rely on end of the year giving to support our work. Here are 10 reasons why I believe that Areyvut should matter to you:
- We enable parents to discuss Jewish values with their children.
- We love and work with all Jews.
- The programs we develop are tailor made for the audience and they profoundly impact the participants.
- We give program participants an avenue to express their creativity.
- Do you care about the environment, hunger, Israel, senior citizens or special needs? Through our programs we address each of these issues (and more).
- We have intergenerational programs that afford participants a chance to meet and learn from one another.
- Our programs enable families to do chesed together.
- We partner with more than 150+ agencies annually.
- We offer lots of free programs and resources to help people infuse their lives with the core Jewish values of chesed, tzedakah and tikkun olam.
- Through our A Kindness a Day Calendar we facilitate kindness every day of the year.
Whether it’s Mitzvah Clowning, teen philanthropy, National Mitzvah Day or another one of our initiatives or programs, Areyvut is all about, getting students involved while they are young and igniting a lifelong commitment to chesed, tzedakah and tikkun olam. I am reaching out now to personally ask you to include Areyvut in your year-end charitable giving. You can donate online at https://www.areyvut.org/donate/ or if you prefer, you can send a check made payable to: 147 South Washington Avenue
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
Please note than more than 50% of our budget comes from individual donors like you. Donations at all levels are appreciated. Please accept my thanks in advance and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year for you and your family.